Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hailey's one year video

So we had a little Party for Hailey on Sunday (and when I say little I mean, just family and very close friends...so 36 people). I guess low key with my family never really ends up being all that low key. Anyway, I put together a little video of Hailey for the party and I thought I'd share it with the online worl. Enjoy.



Oh, just so you know, this song has been waiting for a little baby to turn one for years. LONG before I ever had Hailey. In fact, I had planed to use it for the twins when they turned one, and since that never happened, I think it is so perfect that I get to use it for my amazing, perfect, Rainbow Baby. Hailey.

6 comments:

angie said...

don't do that to me, that was so cute (i'm talking about getting all emotional)
okay really it's partly becaue that was the cutest video and partly because that is the song andy sang to me when we got engaged and then again at out wedding.
I think you just inspired me to do a video of some sort. it was just so cute.

The Caballero's said...

That was so precious. Made me cry :)

Anonymous said...

Loved that video. She's such a doll. Clearly so loved!!! I think she's the luckiest too! Love that song (mind if I use it too! I've heard it before but love that you used it for your child!!!)

Anonymous said...

Made me cry - again. Hope you guys had a good weekend!

Cheryl and Bob said...

That was an amazing video! So awesome!

Dionne said...

I'm sitting at my computer instead of getting ready for bed, and now I'm all verklempt.

That was beautiful.