Sunday, October 29, 2006

Halloween Party!

So Becc seriously needs to become a party planner. She is sooooo good at it. Anyway on Saturday night she had us (and about 30 other friends) to her Halloween party, there was tons of food, tons of decorations, a D.J. and most importantly lots of costumes. It was fun to get all dressed up and dance all night long...I won't have to work out for at least a week now. Anyway, here are pictures of the couples:

Jeff and Yuka (Some old fashioned costume)

Ben and I (Peter Pan and Captain Hook...someone didn't want to go all out)
Nate and Tan (Little Bo Peep and her sheep - can you say whipped?)

Becc and Jared (Cat Women and Joker)


Anyway, that's pretty much all we've been up to lately. Just a lot of work and a few party's here and there. I know, our life is so boring.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok Nathan's costume is definitely the funniest. I love it! You are a cute Peter Pan too!

Meagan we will definitely be inviting you and Ben for a snowboarding trip sometime this winter, I only went once last winter because Jadyn was so little so I am in withdrawal!

Jeni said...

Oh I have always wanted to have a halloween party... or go to one. Looks like fun, and cute costumes!!